Tuesday, October 31, 2006

1! best day of the year!

happy halloween!

for those of you interested in the origin of halloween, click here.

i truly love this day. not only is it one of the most fun holidays of the year, it is also the starting point of the best season of the year. things only get better from here on out...at least until january 2nd.

here are a few pictures from halloween's past, and of course, the comic of the day:

halloween 1986. that's me on the left as the cat, then carri, geoff, robb, and our dog romeo

halloween circa 1990. this costume is perfect for geoff.

halloween 1998. carri's looking hot in those green pants and gold boots, and me in leg warmers!

halloween 2001. erin and i both wore what i would call "cop-out costumes"

halloween 2004. michael jackson, cruella devil, a perfect match.

halloween 2005. this costume just needs to be preserved in print.

halloween 2005 as well. if only i could reach his neck.

and last but not least, the comic of the day:


this is what my house is going to look like.

ok. that's all for now. stay tuned for a post with pictures from this years halloween!!

2 comments:

Carly said...

Sweet costumes, it's fun looking back on the best holiday of the year! I'm glad I'm not the only one who *loves* halloween. Thanks for coming to my party and I'll hopefully have pics up from it soon! Can't wait to see yours!

Tang Tang said...

Your Halloween scared me. I'm going to Florida now. Oh wait, I'm there. Oh wait, you are too. Boo!