Wednesday, April 25, 2007

done y done!

last week was spent in mesa, arizona watching these two people join in holy matrimony
we had breakfast the morning before at the t.c. eggingtons, only the best breakfast place in the country. someone has morning face!
preston getting cold feet? no, of course not.
i think we might be dreaming of our beds right now
okay, marie. let's take a good one.
no really, a good one this time.
we got manicures and pedicures and went shopping at the mall later that day. seth got me the biggest drink known to man. this one's for you peg!
then later that night preston's parents hosted a dinner for the family and close friends. this is marie and me in the car on our way. we clean up nice, no?
the ceremony was very beautiful, of course. i cried, of course. we then waited for them outside of the temple in the beautiful az sun. the couple emerges victorious!

all the friends: alyssa, cameron, jen, marie, preston, seth, julie, kylee, jared.

congrats you guys! i love you!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Ahhh!! I love it, I love them, I love you!! I love pedi's and huge drinks, and shopping! I even love that eggington's place, my friend Kathi takes me there everytime I go to AZ. Dude come home so I can squeeze you!

Kylee said...

you win the prize for getting your pictures up first!

That was so much fun! In world full of greed, sin, and selfishness it's nice to see so much joy, love and light!

NatAttack said...

It's about FREAKING TIME someone posted photos.

Marie looks just beautiful, but you take a VERY close 2nd. Seth's inability to look excited early in the morning takes a distant 3rd.

Glad you had a nice time! COME HOME SOON OR ELSE. Grrrr.

Lady Bills said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the BIG GULP!!!! gluurrp. glurrp!

this looked like the best weekend on the planet. oh to have been there with y'all.

i agree with rach and nat... come home i miss your guts.

Linda said...

They are one of the greatest couples EVER!!

all you photogenic people...

looks like another amazing trip!!

P. Criddy said...

Yeah, big gulps are cool...

Tang Tang said...

And who made the weekend awesome? All you good people. I love you guys so much...everything was perfect and beautiful as all weddings should be. Much love!