Tuesday, May 22, 2007

before i go

some randomness before i pack up the computer and ship it back to the place from whence it came:

i'm a horrible blog friend. i realize i've not commented on any one's posts in weeks, but that doesn't mean i'm not reading them. i love you all. you rock my world, and please keep up the good work. i fear that my inability to check blogs and comment will only increase from here on out.

today is beautiful. i laid on my roof for nearly an hour before coming in to clean out my closet and put away all my winter clothes. just my luck, it will drop to negative 12 tonight and i'll be sorry.

speaking of cold, i'm headed to anchorage on sunday (after making a fantastic stop in seattle for preston and marie's wedding reception). apparently, however, it's not too cold there, so i won't need to unpack said winter clothes.

hummus is good.

kayaking on the charles is a splendid activity. i recommend doing it. i also recommend using the word "splendid".

i need a slurpee.

i need a car to get said slurpee.

maybe i'll ride the t into harvard square to get a slurpee.

ok. gotta go.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I am available for slurpee runs, call me. You go more cool places then a lot of cool people that I know, you of course being in the coolest category of the cool. Don't go away. C'ause I need you to stay. Baby.

Colleen said...

I will miss your face.

I already miss your face, and you haven't even left yet.

I, too, am in desperate need of a Slurpee.

spoonfulL said...

i am VERY excited for your return. so get the freak back here already, would ya?! i need to discuss a matter of business with you. all i can say now is that it's to do with the "frozen drink" business.