Friday, September 14, 2007

poignant

No really. His hair is so distracting. And, he's not really teaching anything, he's mostly just reading from the manual. He pronounced the word "poignant" as "po-ig-nant". Why am I here?

In other random thoughts, why do the sketchiest people hang out on termont street? Seriously, I fear for my life there, no matter what time of day. Also, why does 7-11 have every flavor of mt dew slurpee except for the original? I miss the classic.

Ok, enough. Only 3 hours to go. We'll see if his hair can make it.

2 comments:

NatAttack said...

I'd really like to wear a wig. I'm going to look into it.

You should post the photo you just sent me. It's the funniest thing I've seen all week.

Rachel said...

I think next time you go to a meeting you should wear your mohawk wig.