Friday, December 14, 2007

snow shovel revelation

last night i was shoveling the driveway (reader: "wait, you were shoveling the driveway? you're the one without a car." me: "yes, i know.") anyway, i was shoveling the driveway and a thought occurred to me. the thought was this:

maybe my pancakes aren't actually that good.

i know i have a tendency to project my opinion onto others. i know this because i once had a cruel boyfriend use this character flaw against me. i try not to be this way, but i think sometimes i can't help it- especially where my pancakes are concerned. so, if you're a person whose ever had my pancakes, and they're actually not that good- will you just tell me? and really, anything else for that matter. i'm not afraid to be wrong.

and now that you all feel awkward from that part where i revealed too much about a bad relationship, i'll leave you with this: does anyone else see an eerie resemblance between franco zeffirelli's romeo and zac effron?

5 comments:

Erin:) said...

1) i love you:)

2) how come ive never had your pancakes?? :(

3) i didn't know who either of those people were till i clicked on the link....and yes....yes they do:)

Linda said...

you can find yourself a new best friend!!!

I've never had your pancakes. But i'm not that much of a pancake fan. I'm sure they're fine pancakes...as pancakes go.

Rachel said...

Holy Crap Julie, you make the best pancakes I've ever had...not to mention the company associated with your pancake parties has always been hands down the greatest on earth!! Seriously can you come over to my house right now and make pancakes for me?! Seriously?! Now, your homemade syrup on the other hand...just kidding that's good. But seriously...can you come over and make me pancakes?

NatAttack said...

Now I'm no lover of pancakes, but yours will do.

Though I'm grateful you'll make me my own french toast since you know I don't love the p-cakes.

WHAT WHAT.

Lauren said...

never had your cakes. but i bet they are good!