Friday, September 15, 2006

confession #1: passwords, pins, and secrets

okay, confession time...

don't ever give me your password or pin to anything unless you intend for me to remember it. forever. honestly, for some reason i can remember passwords and pins even easier than names.

and furthermore...i'm nosy. so let me just be upfront about the fact that if you give me your email password, it will be a serious struggle for me to refrain from snooping around in your account. (i have to say, however, for those family members who may read this- of whom i can't help but know their password *wonder why?*- i absolutely never, ever snoop around in your accounts. i respect y'all way too much, except maybe you geoff *kidding!*)

perhaps this is too much information for some. it's not like i was always this way. certain events of which i won't go into detail led me to be this way, and i'm sorry. but be ye warned.

on the other hand, i'm terrific at keeping secrets. if there is something burning up inside you that must be released and you need a vault, i'm your lady.

double standard? hmmm.

2 comments:

Tang Tang said...

email password: hemoglobin
bank pin: 9737

I might have to ask you for them later because I'm a little forgetful.

Have you ever looked at my stuff? Ha ha ha....no, seriously...?

Kylee said...

I'll give a second witness to the vault that you are.

If you are curious about anything in my life you don't need a password or pin # just ask!