Monday, March 05, 2007

i am an island

guess what world?
i am not a rock.
for the most part, i hide my emotions well.
i deal with stuff on my own.
i bottle things up.
then sometimes i break.
and i hurt people because i am selfish.
then i cry. a lot.
and i feel
lonely.
incredibly lonely.
and the loneliness increases because of my rebellious nature.
"let me come to that conclusion on my own," i say.
even though i already have.
but i hope that someday i grow up.
and maybe in the meantime, you can love me anyway?

6 comments:

NatAttack said...

Oh Ju. I admire your honesty. I loved you after two hang-outs. Call me any time and we can be lonely together.

Jeje said...

I love you, friend!

Rachel said...

I hear ya sister, you are loved.

Mary said...

Amen and Amen!

Colleen said...

I love you more and more with each passing day.

Linda said...

I love the masks we wear, and the bravery in taking them off for small moments.

you impress me.