Tuesday, July 10, 2007

originally untitled

for some reason it won't let me put a title on this. hmmm.

rachel requested a new post. and since i like to give rachel pretty much anything she wants, here we go.

i couldn't think of anything to blog about, so i'm going to blog about my blog. i looked up what i wrote about on this day last year, which can be found here, as well as one year prior to that which can be found here. both entries speak to some pretty significant experiences in my life and i'm feeling a little more ok about the fact that i found 3 journals last night that had all been started and quitted only a month or two later. is quitted a word?

i've been asked by a few people "why blog?". to those people i would say, "why not blog?" not necessarily because i think that is a valid answer, but because people tend to get stumped when you answer their questions with a question. while they're scratching their heads in search of a response, you can run away or stuff a candy bar in your mouth to prevent further discussion.

so to you my friends (and creepy person who googled "seagull procreation" and was sent to a previous post), tell me- why blog?

6 comments:

IRockButImSad said...

"why not blog!"

oh pawned threw this all up back in your face. HA!

You are supose to blog so I know what the crap is going on in your life without haveing to call you at the crack of noon or whatever.

okay im gangsta and have to go now, bye

Lady Bills said...

so remember that i really like you?

and do you also remember how i am going to marry geoff?

do you not also know that i HATE it when you answer my questions with a question and then run away with that baby ruth half hanging out of your mouth.

j said...

I think I blog for a couple reasons.
1) Because I feel like saying something. Even if no one reads it.
2) Because its my way of letting people who care to know know what I'm up to.
3) It seems to work better than a journal, although the topics aren't always historical in nature, at least its a record of my thoughts and occasionally of what I've been doing.
4) Because its cool to know that if someone is Googling for pictures of McDonalds characters there a good chance they'll end up at my blog.

Mary said...

Sure beats heroin.

NatAttack said...

I blog because I'm bored and I figure others are as well. And I like to laugh at myself--so this provides the greatest forum for idiots like me.

Rachel said...

Holy crap you're funny!!! "seagull procreation?" what is that all about????
I like running away from people, it prevents me from continually saying crazy things. Also a good strategy to escape murderous rabbits. "run away!"
Blogger nation can be a scary place, but it's good...like a haunted house.