Thursday, March 13, 2008

an affair to end

being a huge opponent to secret relationships, i'm somewhat ashamed to make the following confession. if you haven't seen me around for a while it's probably because i've been involved with someone since about the beginning of december. this is a relationship of which some of you may be aware, but the intensity of which only my roommates understand. his name is kaplan. he's smart and interesting and has a lot of potential to get me where i want to go. he's been my constant companion for a long time now and though i've learned a lot from him over the past few weeks, i'm planning to end it all on saturday, hopefully for good this time. wish me luck.

7 comments:

NatAttack said...

Genius. All of it. From title to finish, you're my hero.

Linda said...

at first I was all...AHHHH!!! really?!?!?!? then I was all...ohhhh, huh?!?!?! then I was all...jeez.

good luck! then dump that kaplan!!

Lady Bills said...

i've always had a crush on kaplan... but i've been too scared to say anything about it.

now that i know he will be available... would you mind if i flirted with him for a few weeks?

K. Marie Criddle said...

Kaplan was a hottie...but he seemed to be a little testy at times.

Erin:) said...

HA! i loved this post!:)

Mary said...

kaplan is all talk. not an open book at all. so glad you're dumping him.

Alaina said...

Wow I was really thinking you had a secret man... Nat's word "Genius" describes it all!