Monday, March 03, 2008























this weekend the criddles and i ventured out into the wild, or rather, the contained wild, with a trip to the franklin park zoo. what was supposed to be another nor-easter day actually turned out to be quite nice, and the animals were all up and about and pretty active. i think it's safe to say that we, along with the other 12 patrons who dared to brave the winter weather, had a great time. behold the lion king crew below! and, and, and, my first time posting video, yay! they are short, and boring, but even more boring without sound, so don't bother watching them if you can't listen.

rafiki






















simba























uh, zazu?























no wait, zazu...?






















and the best quote of the day award goes to preston for the following:

"stealing's okay as long as you say 'yoink'."

4 comments:

j said...

Totally agree on the "Yoink"

I mean, sure stealing is wrong
but if you can make everyone's day brighter by using a fun cartoon-like phrase, then I think that outweighs the badness of the stealing.

Rachel said...

Holy crap that's funny!! "Yoink?!" I love everyone involved in this post.

Lady Bills said...

the best things happen at the zoo.

you guys are cute.

preston's a nerd :o)

K. Marie Criddle said...

I told my nephew about our trip to the zoo. I said the lion was roaring and the tigers were running around. He goes, "What about the bears?" I said there were no bears. He said, "Well, it must not have been a very good zoo, then." Oh, chillins. Good times.