Wednesday, December 13, 2006

i heart jet blue

could anything have been harder for me than waiting for this day? probably yes, but in particular would have been waiting for this day, waiting all day for my flight, then having it delayed enough to make me miss my connecting flight to slc.

i arrived at the airport this evening right at 5:00 pm. one hour and 20 mins before my flight was to depart. when i approached the curbside check in i was told that i had to go to the desk inside because all the flights to jfk were delayed. i went in, preparing myself mentally that i may not arrive in salt lake until the next day, since i was taking the 2nd to last flight out of jfk, and the last one was a red-eye. when i got to the ticket counter, the woman was so incredibly nice! since my flight was late, she rebooked me on the flight that was supposed to leave at 4:20 today, but was also delayed. so in the end i was able to leave at the same time! i'm now sitting at the jfk airport- with free wireless thanks to jet blue- and waiting for my on time departure. hooray jet blue!

0 comments: