Tuesday, October 02, 2007

a random dump with hidden gems












i am a horrible life historian. these are the only two pictures i took from my weekend spent at camp joseph. it's a good thing that other people often blog my life for me.

on another note, i've been freaking my co-workers out all morning talking about my 72 hour kit. a few of them had never even heard of one before so they are taking the fact that our church leaders have asked us to have one by october 28th as a bad sign. i don't argue with them. one guy has promised me that he'll join the mormon church if anything happens on october 29th in anywhere in the world that would necessitate a 72 hour kit. i don't think he knows what he's promising...

i've been studying for the gmat lately and have been acing the practice tests so far, i'm hoping to stay consistent for the real deal. congrats to seth who just took the lsat on saturday! hooray for wannabe students!

last night i had my 4th ever voice lesson with mary. she's amazing and fun and i think i'd be more frustrated if we didn't spend half the lesson laughing. last night christy said, "hey, i could hear you doing a seal impression upstairs." (referring to the animal, not the singer) um, not encouraging. however, i think some things are starting to click in my brain, which is encouraging. anyway, if my singing profession fails i could always just become a marine biologist, right? thanks christy.

did i mention i'm going to ohio this weekend?

oh, and did i mention i'm going to salt lake in 3 weeks?

ok, lastly, welcome october! you are the best month by far because you house the best holiday of the year. and no, i'm not talking about columbus day.

3 comments:

Erin:) said...

ju!!! i laughed outload at christy's comment....ummm.. don't think the other Soc. Work students in the computer lab appreciated it:)

i CAN'T wait for you to be here in 3 weeks!!!!!! AHHHH:)

you and your halloween lovin' you make me laugh!!! :)

love you!!:)

Jeje said...

Girly, do I get to see you when you're in SLC? I miss you.

Erin:) said...

ps you might want to bring your snow boots:)... it snowed last week:( not a lot but there was snow at my house:( It was gone by the next day FORTUNATELY:)