Thursday, January 17, 2008

blaaaaaahhhhhhhhggggggg

i can't think of anything good to blog about.

today i was told that i look like a high school student with my hair in a ponytail. i guess that's a...compliment...?

a girl at lunch said she liked my earrings. then she offered to buy them from me. she asked how much i wanted for them. whaaa?

i'm feeling nostalgic today from looking at pictures from the last three years. it's funny how quickly life can change. my life is pretty different today than it was when i first moved to boston a year and a half ago.

said pictures made me crave summer nights, my nephews and niece, and 4-wheeling in the country. too bad it's the dead of winter, i'm at least 2000 miles away, and i don't own any quads.

i wasn't crying over the pictures. my co-worker claims he heard sniffling. i wasn't crying. it was allergies.

i'm going to vermont this weekend. i like cheese.

vitamin water is good.

ok, i'm done now.

6 comments:

Linda said...

why are you going to ireland and can i come too?

I love posts like these. Instead of offering to buy things that I see which I like, I usually just ask if I can have them. It's amazing how often people just give things away.

am i a beggar?

Rachel said...

Remember that picture you weren't going to throw away and I made you give me your head? Well, I forgot I put it in my coin section of my wallet and it fell out the other day while I was digging for quarters. It was awesome. sigh. I mean sniff.

Rachel said...

were going to throw away...geesh.

Erin:) said...

ju i love this post:) hahaha:) i loved the earing part:) people are so weird:)

love you, have a greaaaaaaaaaaat weekend:)

Laura said...

I need you to call me as soon as you get back from Vermont. The consequences of choosing to not do that are dire. If you don't have my number, get it.

And I really like your shoes. How much were they? Can I buy them from you?

kendall said...

I like cheese.
I like vitamin water.
and
I might like vermont.

We're new best friends.