Tuesday, February 06, 2007

ohio take 8 (is this getting old?)

top 10 reasons i love being home:

10. free food (and my mom's cooking)
9. being re-united with the z
8. my dad's jokes
7. head pets and back scratches at bedtime (i know, i'm 4 years old)
6. heat! these people actually run their heat! and carpet! oh, how i miss it sometimes.
5. getting the best sleep of my life
4. my 90 year old grandma (who asked if the waiter at dinner the other night was married...then played it off like she was asking for my benefit)
3. giggling uncontrollably with my little brother as we kneel for family prayer- getting my mom going (or sometimes she starts it), and waiting for that totally predictable eye roll from my dad
2. seeing how much my parents are in love still
1. the wonderful feeling of being a kid again, if even for a few moments out of a few days

8 comments:

Lady Bills said...

i am so jealous of you right now... i wanna come... if for no other reason than you actually have heat!

Tang Tang said...

I feel very warm and fuzzy right now by proxy; thanks. Love you dearly.

IRockButImSad said...

top ten reasons that I love your lights going home, yeah the ones on the tips of the planes wings, WHAT?

10. (I'll have to get back to you on this one)
9. okay this is a waste of time

1. yeah it sucks so...screw that your going to stay okay.

Rachel said...

Smoosh your face in the carpet for me. Love ya!

NatAttack said...

I agree whole-heartedly with all ten. I especially love #9 as it's one of the things I'm most grateful for too!

(Well regarding my parents, not so much yours. Heehee.)

NatAttack said...

And when I said 9, I actually meant 2.

I'm an idiot.

Mya said...

#1 reason I love having Julie come "home."

She burps louder than anyone in the world!

Mya said...

Makes me so proud.