Wednesday, February 07, 2007

ohio take 9

i spent some time visiting with my grandma tonight. she's 90 years old, so i don't put too much stock in some of the things she says, but it's certainly interesting to hear her stories.

tonight she laughed as she told me about visiting the rock 'n' roll hall of fame in cincinnati about 3 years ago. she said that they (my parents, brother, and she) watched a simulated jimmy hendrix concert and she thought the whole thing was live. it wasn't until weeks later that she found out that he's been dead for a number of years. my grandma freaking rocks.

3 comments:

IRockButImSad said...

listen the old chick might get all up in your business but she knows how to have a good time. I wonder how many other people bloogee about 90 year old grandmas? And know the punch lines to the Daily Dilbert?


not that im complaining, im just jealous that you get to read them while at work and I have to get them from you for a bit of a laugh.

Rachel said...

Wait...Jimi Hendrix is dead?!

Mya said...

To think about it. How many 80+ women visit the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame?